Creating Continuous Improvement
As safety and training are our highest priority, a major part of our designed safety program is a process of continuous improvement. Under this process, we:
- Conduct annual reviews of the effectiveness of the safety plan.
- Measure safety performance through formal annual reviews.
- Present annual awards for safety excellence to our employees.
- Encourage participation for improvement by all Done Right employees.
Accident and Incident Investigation
In the unlikely event of an accident, Done Right has created a proven process for remediation:
- Accidents are required to be reported to supervision within one hour of occurrence.
- The initial accident report shall be completed by supervision within eight hours and the accident investigation report should be completed within 24 hours.
- These reports are to be transmitted to the proper DRBS Management personnel and the DRBS Executive Management.
- Designated client representatives are notified according to client-specific requirements.